We’re operating with new health procedures for Your Safety!
We are open for routine dental care as well as emergency care. New Patients are also welcome.
Your Health and Safety and that of our team is top priority! Here are some things we are doing…
- Following guidelines of health authorities and adhering to stringent infection prevention and control measures.
- We are clad in full Protective Clothing (PPE) to protect you and the treatment team.
- Appointment scheduling will provide for better physical distancing — having only you or your family bubble in the waiting room.
- Patients will be pre-screened for symptoms.
- Sanitation efforts are doubled. High-touch surfaces are frequently sanitized and protective equipment covers are used wherever applicable.
- All staff, visitors and contractors will wear masks and use hand sanitizers upon arrival.
Opening hours are also varied each week, so please call or leave a message for an appointment.
If you have any questions regarding your dental care or have any personal concerns, please reach out to us. We are here for you!
Please telephone or contact us on this website. If for some reason you don’t hear back from us within 2 business days, please call again. We want to stay in touch and be here for you.
Thank you for being our valued patients.
~ Dr. Sherry Toh and the Alpine Dental Centre team