We’re Open again. With new health procedures for Your Safety!
We are OPEN again for routine dental care as well as emergency care. New Patients are also welcome.
The Health and Safety of our Patients and Team is our top priority! Here are some things we are doing…
- We are following guidelines of health authorities and adhering to stringent infection prevention and control measures. You may be pleased to know that all our Operatory rooms are private, and have solid walls separating each room, from floor to ceiling.
- Appointment scheduling will provide for better physical distancing and no congregating in the waiting room.
- Patients will be pre-screened for symptoms.
- Sanitation efforts are doubled. High-touch surfaces are frequently sanitized and protective equipment covers are used where possible.
- Your dentist and assistant will be fully clad in protective gear to protect everyone.
- All visitors and contractors will use hand sanitizers and masks.
Opening hours are also varied each week, so please call or leave a message for an appointment.
If you have any questions regarding your dental care or have any personal concerns, please reach out to us. We are here for you!
Please telephone or contact us on this website. If for some reason you don’t hear back from us within 2 business days, please call again. We want to stay in touch and be here for you.
Thank you for being our valued patients.
~ Dr. Sherry Toh and the Alpine Dental Centre Team